Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update

I've had a delayed start to my day today...

From the comments posted, I presume that there is a problem with Blogger, so I hope all goes through well.

Anyways I'll keep posting the market action as I see it from now on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

11.34

Description : Buy Axis bank
Cost : 1197
Sl : 1187
Target : 1211, 1233.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

12.45

Axis bank at target 1. @ 1211 now.

Book out 50 % and bring SL of  balance to cost at 1197.

--------------------------------------------------------------

12.56.

24 points above my buy point in Axis bank, my broker is asking me to look at Axis bank,now at 1220 for a buy spot.
I told him to check Vtrender. We called it at 11.34. LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13.27

Axis bank @ 1227 and running into resistance a little before our 1233 level.


I suggest booking these 30 odd points we have made here as the larger market is also at resistance.Those who want to hold can do so with SL below 1210.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
14.31

Nifty spot struggling at VAL 4957 for past several mins.

Odds of a move down increasing. Watch on at 4926 NF for a confirmation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15.29

A very noisy last 30 mins of trade.More often than not it is designed to take out a few technical analyst presumptions or to ramp up volume in a dull day.

In  Mp it is the least important of all the other half hour time frames.

Hope you had a good day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 comments:

sara said...

Axis reaches your target..
good call... thank u sir

subrat said...

great shai keep yr post consistently.

INDITRADER said...

Shai any Views on Nf ?

Shai said...

Musti,

Bias turns slightly up above 4987 for 5020, then at 5072 you can expect a reversal.

Below 4925, you get 4887 then 4825.

Deepak said...

Dear Shai - I have been googling about MP over the net and am understanding the concept slowly - since you have already done lot of study in the subject can you guide me to a specific site which you found to be helpful - also do you look only at POV, VA, VAH & VAL or other indicators as well DPOC, DVA, DVAH, DVAL, IB, RE, TPO - honestly i would like to start with right formula and then reinforce them with some other indicators - will be grateful if you could let me know about the indicators you follow - also are there any charts which give MP or do we have to calculate them manually ? - From my end I will continue to find more information on this subject - Thanking you for your help - Best regards Deepak

INDITRADER said...

Shai 4926 hit can a short be consider now?

Shai said...

Musti,

It's too late for an intra short.Also last 30-35 mins of trade are not good for initiations.

INDITRADER said...

Shai 1 more request my entire portfolio is in huge loss can U sugest some stock for 1-2 month prespective to recover my loss.

INDITRADER said...

Ok shai but plz update regularly on Nf
ur inputs are just tremendous.

Shai said...

Musti,

If you have the holding power for your portfolio hold on...
The time for some long term value buying is very near.Don't buy this BS about 200dma etc etc.
Read my post from yesterday.

Shai said...

Deepak,

I'll put up a link for some MP material later in the evening.

No other indicators except volume and price.
Check Viren's post from the weekend.

Deepak said...

Dear Shai - saw that but if you could tell me how - at least ABCD (basics) of the way you are operating - I will learn to crawl, then with your guidance stand, walk and then run - Need your help please please - regards Deepak

Shai said...

Deepak,

All the moves are recorded here on the blog.

Stick along, you'll be up and running in no time.