Monday, May 24, 2010

Estimates for today

Those who followed out positive bias call from Friday afternoon should be a happy lot, by this morning.

We are at 5000 Nifty spot levels at the time of this post.

I see a possibility of a move down to 4954 Nifty spot, from where buying should re-emerge back to these levels and more.

Alternatively if we drift here for a few more hours, without going down, then we can see 5066 Nifty spot by tomorrow itself.So 4954-5003-5066 are my pivots ( all Nifty spot).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a problem with the mail delivery system due to which some mails have failed.We are working on it.
Appreciate your patience.

------------------------------------------

Here is the email which was sent out last night. The link is to 4shared.


Sending across a power-point presentation on Market profile.

I am not the original author of this file, but it has been with me for such a long time that I have forgotten the person who had sent it to me.It's now yours and the first step to understand the role of profile in charting.

This presentation covers most of the theory behind implementing the system and a solid understanding of this would help you in getting a foothold in this system of trading.

There has been suggestions that we provide another platform for the questions related to this topic. We already have a great platform at the blog and you are welcome to ask your questions over there in the comments section.Those with further doubts can correspond through email as well.

During the course of the next few weeks we will examine all the material in detail together with real time charts of our very own Nifty.

The link : http://www.4shared.com/document/hAZuo2CF/marketprofile.html


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------

5026 NF is temporary halt and place for booking some longs from lower levels. At the moment, this upmove is safe above 4998 NF.

If it continues towards 5066 Nifty spot levels, then it presents an excellent opportunity to buy into some shorts with good risk : reward ratio.

------------------------------------

Break of 4972 NF to be watched.Should bring 4945 NF or our 4954 spot from morning.

------


Aggresive trade :

Buy Bank Nifty at current levels ( 9125-9135)

Sl 9090

Target : will update

----------------------------------

Bank Nifty aggressive trade stop hit.

Make an exit.

Saw 9170 after my entry at 9126

28 comments:

Shai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shai said...

Those who had requested for the study material and have not received a copy may please send me a mail at vtrender@gmail.com.

manu said...

@shai
i didnt rcvd stuy n mail ..(hope i m eligble)

further wht make u 2 c 4954 frm spot 5000 thn 5027..

Mp defines value areas ..but hw u are able 2 say 4954 first?

manu said...

manunidhi21@gmail.com

Shai said...

Manu,

Mp defines price-volume relationships and price-time relationships. Value areas are a byproduct of this.

4954 is a high volume region. I had mentioned it in last week's posts too. Same with 5066.

High vol zones give markets ample opportunity to auction attracting price.

manu said...

shai pa ji..
its experience that u c 4954 frm 5000 spot?

actually i m calwys confused fr ths..so i take up
small time +/- div to help get me out plus news..

my question s y 4954 before 5066/5027 whn a we stand at a pivot f 5000..

Shai said...

Manu,

There are no certainties in trading only possibilities and when we trade we try to get max odds on our side.

We mentioned that 5000 was a pivot and the market is rotating around there for the past 90 mins since my post at 10.00 am.

Odds of a move upto 5066 have increased, but let the market confirm it..

manu said...

@shai
thnx..u cn put material on 4shared
and
whr s viren..
i hav a bag full of doubts:)say hi to him

Shai said...

@ All,

Material on 4 shared.

Check link in post above.

bizagra said...

Dear Shai, u mean to say we can go short near 5060??

bizagra said...

or can we short below 5003 NS for target of 4954?

manu said...

i m watching 4998 very closely

Shai said...

Bizagra,

Hope you shorted. Day high is in.

bizagra said...

No shai not able to short as no reply from u.

Shai said...

Bizagra,@ All,

Do tweet me at http://twitter.com/Vtrender for anything urgent.

INDITRADER said...

Shai I took long at break of 5003 Nf now it reverse
Yt should I do hold Longs or book loss?

Shai said...

Musti,

I'm expecting buying to re-emerge at 4944 NF/ 4954 spot.

For intra day, 5023 looks difficult to be reached again.

INDITRADER said...

So can I average @ 4954 with sl 4940?

Deepak said...

Dear Shai - from where do we determine the volumes - from your messages you mentined that at 4954 there was huge volume and so was the case at 5060 - so at this moment 4954 is support and 5060 is resistance - how can I find the volumes in relations to price ? - is there a particular website giving this info ? regards Deepak

Shai said...

Musti,

I'll suggest a stop and reverse at 4940 NS target 4882 NS the other way.

Shai said...

Deepak,

A market profile chart like the one I posted will give you all the data.

As in all data, interpretation lies with you !!

INDITRADER said...

Shai this file not open
I try it thrice but fail
Msg coming not find any such link
Plz look at it.

& also thx for ur sugestion regarding my Nf position I will do the same.

rochak parekh said...

saw ur bank nifty buy trade call just now
but since i got a lil late to see that
and then how could i perfectly know the timings of posting of that call, so that i may re assure, that i am not late to do that
thanks answering

rochak parekh said...

i mean, how cud i make out the timming of the call, thanks

Shai said...

Rochak,

I don't expect you to copy my trades, neither do I make claims about my accuracy or timeliness. I manage my portfolio and that of some friends and the trades I put here represent only a fraction of what I actually do in a day.

Now of course, you would ask me why I do it ?

The simple answer would be to study the levels and later pick up clues for you to interpret your own trades in the future.If you can trade along with me it's fine, but if you can't my entries and exits can leave a study trail.

rochak parekh said...

i only meant to say
it wud be really great for us to execute our trades, if u can arrange timmings to be associated along with ur calls, thanks

Shai said...

@ Rochak,

Oh you mean time-stamps !

I didn't put them today.My Bad !

POWERTRADE said...

Kinldy send me the study material at nimesh_rpatel@rediffmail.com