Friday, December 30, 2011

Testimonials

... And here are some testimonials as we finish the year 2011.

" It's not what we say, it's what you say about us that helps us to understand better":

----------------------------------------------------
Dear Shai

It has been an amazing journey with Vtrender through the last year as you have evolved using new techniques and absorbing new ideas while retaining your focus on volume based market profile and order flow analytics.Your range predictions with breakout levels has been very precise and a great help in profitable trading. The concept of volume based Power Pivots you have introduced has not only simplified part profit booking but also provides very good half-way entry points in a trade. It has been a wonderful (l)earning experience with constant guidance from you, Girish, Vinod, Manu & last but not the least Kris! Viren's untiring efforts to guide us into profitable trades during the early period of Vtrender experience can never be forgotten.I am thankful to you for creating such a professional trading environment and I am proud to declare that I have become a Vtrender addict now. :)

With best regards.
r m
------------------------------------------------------
Dear Shai,


Vtrender is a very effective system and Shai with his clarity and experience of market is always there for guidance. Excellent market players like kris, girish, vinod, rm, sunita and all others make this room a place to learn a lot about the market. Shai, please continue improving your system - I wish to be a member here for a long time to come. Thank you very much.

Janak
janak@belphegorexecutivesearch.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Here is my testimonial:

"Trading is an art. You need apprenticeship to be successful here. Every one speaks about the superior Order Flow Trading system adopted at Vtrender. For me, the trading room, where some very successful traders share their knowledge and observations and almost make you walk through the market - is a life changing experience."

Regards,
Kris.
----------------------------------------------------------
Dear Shai :

My association with V-trender began around March 2010 and it has been a great experience trading through the very innovative ideas exchanged and helping to understand the ground realities of trading.

The two most important edges of the many edges I gained with my association with V-trender has been:

1) Disciplined trading.
2) Ability to understand why a trade fails or trade wins.

I feel the  above-mentioned two points are required for having a successful trading career.

Regards and best wishes :)
Vinod Kumar

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shai,

Always in dreams thought of a unbiased  friendly well wishing trading community with social responsibilities..
Got it because of Vtrender room ..dreams came true..


On MP-shifting to volume profile was the best decision-people hear about algo trading , we see them, track them , kill them

regards 
Manu


---------------------------------------------------------
Hi Shai,

Before subscribing to your site, there was no edge in my trading. It was as predictable as a coin toss. Your trading system gave me the much required edge in terms of precise entry and exit, discipline in terms of tight stop losses and money management and your continuous support resulted in more profitable trades than loss making ones. This is the first year in which I ended in huge profits and this happened within 4 months of following your system, which I could not achieve in 4 years of my trading experience. I really kicked the habit of losing money in the markets.

Regards,
Surya

---------------------------------------------------------
Shai,

First off I want mention that what I can say in just few sentences can't describe what's the real value of Vtrender for me. But here's an attempt:

I have been a member of Vtrender right from day one and its been an exciting journey of learning and earning in markets. What amazes me the fact that at Vtrender innovation just doesn't stop. We had Amibroker charts first, then Quotetracker candlestick, Quotetracker PNF, Investor RT PNF, Order flow in a different pane and finally we have the OF charts which I can definitely say that are the best eyes through which one can look at any market instrument.

And the the other valuable benefit of the trading room is the interaction with fellow traders and benefiting from their knowledge. Kris, RM, Viond, Janak, Manu, CS, Jigs, SN, Moh and quite a few others whom I am very tankful in making trading a lively task that I can wake up and look forward to every morning.


Regards,
Girish

 ---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shai,

Thanks for one of the best  trading system of the WORLD for trading in Indian stock market . Because of the Order Flow system I could
started recovering my past losses, which were there for few years. I am happy to join your order flow system for more than six months and wish that 
if , I would have joined earlier,  would have been in profits now. Once again Thank you very much for the Order flow system. 
Sharad Gupta


 ---------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shai, and Vtrender trading roomer friends :)

I have found Shai as a down-to-earth, careful, objective but not obsessed analyst and trade coordinator with productive innovations up his sleeve.
It gets exponentially potent when added with Viren's dynamism, Girish's lookout levels, RM's datacrunch, Manu's balle balle spice, Janak's quick crop decisions, and many other knowledgeable participants.
This traderoom holds people with knowledge of various streams, mixing to a profitable cocktail. Each participant holds stuff that others respect to listen. I would take part in this party when i get my time back during mkt hours. Time is my straight jacket constraint. Its an enjoyable atmo here.

with best regards,
mo h

4 comments:

Shai said...

Above post updated with more testimonials at 1.30 pm.

Unknown said...

Chalo now its ok
Thanks girish

mo h said...

Hi Shai, and Vtrender trading roomer friends :)
Wish you all a very Happy New Year!

My testimony:
I have found Shai as a down-to-earth, careful, objective but not obsessed analyst and trade coordinator with productive innovations up his sleeve.
It gets exponentially potent when added with Viren's dynamism, Girish's lookout levels, RM's datacrunch, Manu's balle balle spice, Janak's quick crop decisions, and many other knowledgeable participants.
This traderoom holds people with knowledge of various streams, mixing to a profitable cocktail. Each participant holds stuff that others respect to listen. I would take part in this party when i get my time back during mkt hours. Time is my straight jacket constraint. Its an enjoyable atmo here.

with best regards,
mo h

Vtrender said...

Thank you Moh

Wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.